The Canadian Embassy in Manila provides these services to citizens of or persons legally admitted to these countries.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Applicants Residing in Japan
- FAQ （よく聞かれる質問）：日本に居住している方)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Applicants Residing in Korea
- FAQ (자주 문의하는 질문들 – 대한민국)
- Work temporarily
- Permanent residents outside Canada
- Who cannot come to Canada – Inadmissibility
Please note that our Honorary Consulate in Cebu does not offer visa services.
- Visa Application Centres: the Philippines; Japan; Korea
- How to submit an application
- Application forms
- Fees and payment options
- Service standards and Processing times
- Who may represent you?
- Medical exam requirements
- Police certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact the Visa and Immigration Section
- Fraud advisory warning
ALL INFORMATION COURTESY OF THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN THE PHILIPPINES
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Learn more about Immigration To Canada Through A Provincial Program: Click here