MANILA — Motorists are advised to take alternate routes this weekend due to road reblocking and repairs of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) in some parts of Quezon City, Pasig City and Caloocan City.
In its advisory, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said the following areas will be closed to motorists from 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. on Monday (Sept. 11).
- Along A.Bonifacio Avenue between Dome St. to Sgt. Rivera, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- Along C-5 Road near Julia Vargas, Pasig City
- Along Mindanao Avenue after Tandang Sora fronting Shell, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- Along EDSA between Kaingin Road and Dario Bridge, Quezon City (3rd lane)
- Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue after Green Meadows Ave., Quezon City (Truck lane)
- Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue after Boni Serrano Flyover, Quezon City (Truck lane)
- Along Mac Arthur Highway near Monumento Circle, Caloocan City
- Along C. P. Garcia Avenue from University Avenue to Maginhawa St., Quezon City (2nd lane)
- Along V. Luna Road from East Avenue to Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City
- Along Manila East Road in front of SM East Ortigas, Pasig City
- Along Quirino Highway corner La Mesa Dam, Quezon City (2nd lane)