Give your holiday meals a makeover with SPAM – it’s delicious, simple and oh so versatile.
Filipino Style Spaghetti is always present in every special occasion like birthdays and fiestas. Unlike the popular Italian spaghetti, Filipino Spaghetti has a very distinct sweetness. It’s reminiscent of our childhood days and remind us of the joyous and happy times. Use SPAM in this recipe for a tasty, savoury kick.
20 min 3 servings 8 ingredients
· 1 can SPAM® Classic
· 50 grams raw spaghetti
· 1 medium onion; diced
· 2 cloves garlic; minced
· 250 grams Tomato Parmesan Cheese Sauce
· Parmesan cheese as needed
· Basil leaves as garnish
· Garlic bread (optional)
· 1. Boil spaghetti in salted water and cook according to package directions.
· 2. In a medium sauce pan, sauté onions and garlic. Add diced SPAM® Classic.
Cook for about 10 min.
· 3. Add 250 grams Tomato Parmesan cheese sauce. Simmer for another 10-15
minutes. Season to taste.
· 4. Divide cooked noodles into pasta bowls, top with SPAM® Classic sauce.
· 5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, garnish with basil leaves and serve with garlic
bread if desired.
Watch out, potato chips: you’ve got competition! After a quick dip in the fryer, SPAM ® transforms into a crispy, meaty snack. SPAM® Chips will surely be a hit at your next holiday party!
20 min 4 servings 9 ingredients
· 1 can SPAM® Less Sodium, sliced into ½ cm thickness
· Cooking oil, for deep frying
· Spiced vinegar for serving:
· 1 tbsp vinegar
· ½ tbsp soy sauce
· 1 tsp sugar
· Pinch of pepper
· Chopped onion
· Minced garlic
· 1.Prepare spiced vinegar by mixing all ingredients together, set aside.
· 2.Preheat oil to 370 degrees F.
· 3.Slice SPAM® Less Sodium into thin pieces and deep fry for 2-3 minutes or
until slightly brown.
· 4.Serve with spiced vinegar.
For more delicious holiday recipe ideas visit