MANILA—The Miss Universe Organization has released the partial list of judges who will help crown the next Miss Universe on Jan. 30 at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Philippines:
- Dayanara Torres: Former UNICEF ambassador and Miss Universe 1993 from Puerto Rico, author, model, and actress.
- Sushmita Sen: Bollywood actress, philanthropist and champion of women’s rights in India; founder of I AM Foundation and Miss Universe 1994 from India.
- Leila Lopes: Miss Universe 2011 from Angola and former United Nations Goodwill Ambassador for Desertification currently working with various charitable organizations in Africa.
- Mickey Boardman: Editorial Director of popular fashion and pop-culture magazine, PAPER.
- Cynthia Bailey: TV star, former model, and founder of the Bailey Agency School of Fashion, a modeling and fashion school dedicated to helping young women achieve their dreams.
- Francine LeFrak: Emmy and Tony award-winning producer, social entrepreneur, women’s empowerment activist and founder of Same Sky, a jewelry initiative that provides training and employment to HIV+ women survivors of the Rwandan genocide.
Four-time Grammy Award-winning rhythm and blues (R&B) group Boyz II Men will perform at the Miss Universe pageant’s coronation night. Known for smooth harmonies, the legendary musical act holds the distinction of being the best-selling R&B group of all time, with an astounding 64 million albums sold.
Earlier, reigning Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach announced that American rapper Flo Rida will headline the international event to be hosted by Steve Harvey and Ashley Graham.