Reward for Davao bombers’ arrest now P3M

By , on September 8, 2016


DAVAO CITY, Sept. 3-Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte (black shirt) leads the offering of flowers during Saturday afternoon mass offered to the victims of the explosion at the Roxas night market on Friday night.(Photo: Lilian Mellejor/PNA)
DAVAO CITY, Sept. 3-Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte (black shirt) leads the offering of flowers during Saturday afternoon mass offered to the victims of the explosion at the Roxas night market on Friday night.(Photo: Lilian Mellejor/PNA)

DAVAO CITY – The reward for the identification and arrest of perpetrators of last week’s Roxas night market bombing that left 14 people dead and 70 others injured, is now raised to P3 million.

Mayor Inday Sara Duterte said Thursday that a Davao-City businessman and a law firm donated P500,000 each, increasing the P2-million bounty initially offered by the City Government to P3 million.

“A businessman in Davao CIty donated P500,000 for the additional reward money and a law firm through Finance Secretary Sonny Dominguez also gave another P500,000,” Duterte said.

She said the reward for any information on the identity and whereabouts of the suspects remains to be at P1 million while P2 million will be given to those who can arrest and bring them alive to authorities.

The Mayor added that Davao City residents can immediately call Central 911 for any information about the suspect(s) while, those living outside the city can contact 0917-DUTERTE or 0917-3883783.

The Mayor earlier said she wants the arrested suspect(s) alive because she wants to talk to them and find out who their cohorts are, their group, their other terror plans and purpose.