Judy Ann’s teleserye was put on hold

By , on June 18, 2015


Kapamilya actress Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo portrays the role of a loving mother whose family has gone missing. (Photo courtesy of Maalaala Mo Kaya)
Kapamilya actress Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo portrays the role of a loving mother whose family has gone missing. (Photo courtesy of Maalaala Mo Kaya)

MANILA — The production of Judy Ann Santos’ upcoming teleserye was put on hold following the actress’ pregnancy.

Dreamscape Entertainment Television, the producer of “Someone to Watch Over Me,” on Wednesday announced the temporary postponement of the soap’s production.

“In support of [Santos’] pregnancy, ‘Someone to Watch Over Me’ has been temporarily put on hold and will resume production once Judy Ann is ready go back to work,” the team said in a statement.

The soap will be the first acting team-up of Santos and actor Richard Yap.

“Someone to Watch Over Me” tells the story of an NBI agent played by Santos who meets a business tycoon played by Yap.

The production team, meanwhile, said that they are “willing to wait” for Santos.

Ryan Agoncillo, husband of Santos, announced Santo’s preagnancy last week.

The couple has two other children, Yohan, their only adopted daughter and Lucho.