MANILA — Road re-blocking and repair activities will be conducted by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) this weekend along areas of Quezon City.
In its advisory, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said on Friday the DPWH will be doing road repairs and reblocking on the following areas from February 13, Friday at 10 p.m. until February 16, Monday at 5 a.m.
1. Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 20 to Congressional Avenue, 3rd lane
2. Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from C. V. Francisco Street to Pook Aguinaldo, 2nd lane
3. Along Commonwealth Avenue – Commonwealth Appartel to LP Machine Works, 3rd lane from median island
4. Along Commonwealth Avenue from Zuzuaregui Street to Don Antonio Street, 4th inner lane
5. Along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Road, 1st inner lane, eastbound
6. Along Congressional Avenue Extension before Our Lady Court Subdivision to Luzon Avenue, 3rd lane, eastbound and westbound
7. Miranila Gate 2 to Visayas Avenue, 2nd lane, eastbound and westbound
According to Emerson Carlos, Assistant General Manager for Operations of MMDA, DPWH-National Capital Region Director Reynaldo Tagudando recommended the areas to undergo reblocking and repair this weekend for maintenance purposes.
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.