MANILA — A total of 39 Party-list organizations have been delisted by the Commission on Elections (Comelec) for failure to obtain at least two percent of the votes cast for the party-list system.
In Resolution No. 9932, promulgated on February 12, 2015, the poll body said the groups were also removed from the list for not getting a seat in the second round of seat allocation for the party-list system in the last two preceding elections.
The poll body added that the registrations of the organizations have also been cancelled.
The Resolution also ruled that the automatic review of accredited party-list groups or organizations whose registrations are retained shall not be implemented for the 2016 National and Local Elections.
But the Comelec noted that the ruling “is without prejudice to the failure of the retained party-list groups or organizations to file a manifestation of intent to participate in the 2016 National and Local Elections, and to the filing of any petitions for cancellation or disqualification against any party, organization, or coalition and/or its nominees for the 2016 National and Local Elections.”
The delisted groups are as follows:
1. 1GANAP/GUARDIANS (1Guardians Nationalist of the Philippines)
2. AAMA (Alliance of Advocates in Mining Advancement for National Progress)
3. AANI (Ang Agrikultura Natin Isulong)
4. ABA Alyansang Bayanihan ng mga Magsasaka, Manggagawang-Bukid at Mangingisda
5. ABANTE KA (Abante Katutubo, Inc.)
6. A BLESSED Partylist (Blessed Federation of Farmers and Fishermen International Inc.)
7. ABP-Bicolnon (Alliance of Bicolnon Party)
8. ABROAD (Action Brotherhood for Active Dreamers, Inc.)
9. ADA (Agrarian Development Association)
10. ADAM (Adhikain ng mga Dakilang Anak Maharlika)
11. AFPSEGCO (Alliance for Philippines Security Guards Cooperative)
12. AGILA (Agila ng Katutubong Pinoy)
13. AKAP BATA (Akap Bata Sectoral Organization for Children, Inc.
14. AKMA-PTM (Aksyon Magsasaka-Partido Tinig ng Masa)
15. AKO (Ako Ayoko sa Bawal na Droga, Inc.)
16. AKO BAHAY (Adhikain at Kilusan ng Ordinaryong Tao para sa Lupa, Pabahay, Hanapbuhay at Kaunlaran)
17. ALIM (Action League of Indigenous Masses)
18. ALLUMAD (Alyansa Lumad Mindanao)
19. ALYANSA NG OFW (Alyansa ng OFW Party)
20. AMS (Alyansa ng Media at Showbiz)
21. ANG LADLAD (Ang Ladlad LGBT Party)
22. ANG MINERO (Sectoral Party of Ang Minero)
23. ARAL (Association for Righteousness Advocacy in Leadership)
24. ARARO (Alliance for Rural and Agrarian Reconstruction)
25. ARC (Alliance for Rural Concerns)
26. ATM (Abante Tribung Makabansa)
27. BAYANI (Bayani)
28. FIRM 24-K (Firm 24-K Association, Inc.)
29. GREENFORCE (Green Force for the Environment – Sons and Daughters Of Mother Earth)
30. HAPI (Hanay ng Aping Pinoy)
31. KAAKBAY (Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan All Filipino Democratic Environment)
32. KATRIBU (Katribu Indigenous Peoples’ Sectoral Party)
33. KLBP (Kababaihang Lingkod Bayan sa Pilipinas)
34. PACYAW (Pilipino Association for Country Urban Poor Youth Advancement and Welfare)
35. PASANG MASDA (Pasang Masda Nationwide, Inc.)
36. UMDJ (Union of the Masses for Democracy and Justice)
37. UNI-MAD (United Movement Against Drugs Foundation, Inc.)
38. VFP (Veterans Federation Party)
39. YOUNG PINOYS (Youth Organization Unified for the Next Generation of Pinoys).