MANILA – Actress and TV talk show host, Kris Aquino suffered a severe allergic reaction after she mistakenly took medicine containing ibuprofen.
“I woke up with a severe allergic reaction. I took Kuya Josh’s medicine by mistake last night for my headache and body aches and it had ibuprofen which I’m allergic to. Now in bed, groggy na from my Benadryl shot. Thank you for the house call Doc Aye. Bed rest today,” Aquino posted on Instagarn .
As such, she has had to sit out some of the pre-promotional activities for “Feng Shui,” an official entry to the Metro Manila Film Festival 2014. Aquino stars opposite Coco Martin in the soon-to-be-released horror film.