Presidential Assistant for Rehabilitation and Recovery and former Senator Panfilo “Ping” Lacson bared them all.
In a live interview on “Bandila” on Monday night, May 12, Lacson confirmed the names of government officials who are included on Napoles pork scam lists.
In the segment “yes” or “no,” he confidently said “yes” when asked if the following officials are on the pork barrel scam lists made by Napoles and Luy:
- Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- Budget Secretary and former Batanes Representative Florencio “Butch” Abad
- Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero
- Senator Alan Peter Cayetano
- Senator Gregorio “Gringo” Honasan.
Jinggoy Estrada, Juan Ponce Enrile, and Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr. who were previously charged with plunder for their alleged involvement in the scam are also on the lists, Lacson said.
“Ang pinag-uusapan natin dito listahan both ni Ginang Napoles at ni Benhur Luy. Hindi ‘yung listahan lamang ni Ginang Napoles na binigay sakin kundi pati ‘yung listahan ni Benhur Luy na galing sa kanyang computer na nakita ko,” he said.
( What we are talking about here are the lists of Mrs. Napoles and Benhur Luy. Not only the list of Mrs. Napoles that was given to me, but also the list of Benhur Luy from his computer that I saw.)
Meanwhile, Lacson clarified that Senate President Franklin Drilon and Blue Ribbon Committee Chair Teofisto “TG” Guingona III are not on the lists made by Napoles and Luy.
According to Lacson, there are 21 senators– 12 incumbent and 9 former lawmakers on the pork barrel scam lists.
With report from ABS-CBN News